Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner is one of the conditioners that I like
  • In fact, the first time I used it I thought that I made a mistake that I bought it

• by Alex_29

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner is one of the conditioners that I like. When I started using it, I never had any problems with sticky and frizzy hair. Even if the weather is hot or cold, my hair stay soft and smooth. I have a thick hair and I always wanted it not to look thick. It

also feels so heavy when your hair is thick and long. With Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner my hair became tame and I no longer felt that it’s heavy on my head. Of course I always want to maintain the body of my hair. I don’t want it flat on my head. And this conditioner really gave me the kind of hair that I always wanted.

The scent of this conditioner is refreshing and relaxing. It’s a mix of berry tea and orange flower. It doesn’t come too strong, and it can lighten up your day. This conditioner doesn’t have a heavy thick cream. In fact, the first time I used it I thought that I ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081227901031/k2311a0810/8.10.10