Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser for a price of $15 off Amazon last March
  • It cost me a total of $20 to have this product because of the shipping
  • Since I wanted a product which will effectively get rid of blackheads, I decided to try it
  • Salicylic Acid actually helps make sure that the pores are tightened and minimized to help avoid any more blackheads from appearing
  • The liquid form was easily absorbed by the skin, and it did not sting, swell nor cause any pain unlike other products I tried, which disappointed me a lot of times and led me to believe I might not cure them

• by dainge

I bought Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser for a price of $15 off Amazon last March. It cost me a total of $20 to have this product because of the shipping. Since I wanted a product which will effectively get rid of blackheads, I decided to try it.

The website had an easy way to take orders. There were credit cards, Paypal, bank wires, money orders and telephone orders. But because I had a Paypal account, I ordered through it. It was shipped to me fast, maybe around 21 days, and the product was in good condition without any damage. I started

right away with the instruction enclosed.

Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser has a lot of strengths which make it a worthy product anyone should try if he has blackheads, because I did try it and it worked.

Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser has various ingredients, including: Salicylic Acid, Sodium Silicoaluminate, PEG 8, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Ethoxydiglycol and Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate. They all help get rid of all dirt which might otherwise cause more blackheads. Salicylic Acid actually helps make sure that the pores are tightened and minimized to help avoid any more blackheads from appearing. Lastly, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose gives more antioxidants which are also good to the skin.

The liquid form was green in color. It was a little watery but not too watery. It was in tube with a cap that is easy to use because you only have to pour out a small amount of it to apply on your nose and let it remain for around 5 minutes before rinsing it off. But before anything else you should of course wash your face first and pat it dry.

What is good about Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser is that, it has no strong odor unlike many other similar products. When you ...

• Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser
      apply it, you will feel a tingling sensation on your nose, which indicates it is working. Also, you will feel your pores there being tightened, which is a good thing, because that just shows that it is also trying to minimize the pores to avoid blackheads from breaking out, and to get rid of the blackheads that are already there.

You are supposed to do this twice a day. The liquid form was easily absorbed by the skin, and it did not sting, swell nor cause any pain unlike other products I tried, which disappointed me a lot of times and led

me to believe I might not cure them.

But it took me 2 weeks to see some difference. Some small blackheads were already shrinking, although the big ones were still there. But after roughly 2 months, my blackheads were gone, to cut the story short.

While the results were slow, at least it worked, if you will use it daily. And unlike other products, it made sure there’s no more blackhead.

Its cons, however, were its limited availability as it was only available online. You have to wait for it to arrive. But it was worth the wait because it worked for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081227861031/k2311a0810/8.10.10