Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Hairpsray
  • I love the sweet flowery scent it has and how well it adds and keeps the volume in my hair
  • However, I would recommend those of you who end up trying this hairspray like I am to use it in damp hair and then blow dry your hair after because your hair will come out so much softer and natural appearing and feeling
  • I used it in my dry hair and I think that’s what caused the drying effect in my hair
  • Another thing I like to do when using this hairspray is applying a leave in conditioner to my hair first and that seems to help keep my hair moisturized and protected from the drying solution in the hairspray

• by Soleil Robins

I recently got some of the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Hairspray and I must say I really nice it a lot. I love the sweet flowery scent it has and how well it adds and keeps the volume in my hair. However, this hairspray tends to dry out my hair a bit, but I still think it is worth using to keep my hair in place.

The way I have been using the hairspray is by

simply tipping my head upside down and spraying it directly into my hair. Afterwards I flip my hair back up and brush my hair out a bit and it has volume and life again. However, I would recommend those of you who end up trying this hairspray like I am to use it in damp hair and then blow dry your hair after because your hair will come out so much softer and natural appearing and feeling. I used it in my dry hair and I think that’s what caused the drying effect in my hair. Otherwise the volume and fullness did last all day and did make my hair look very nice and shiny.

I don’t think this hairspray is just for people with fine limp hair. I do think it would work well for all types of hair that needs a bit of volume. Another thing I like to do when using ...

• Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Hairpsray
      this hairspray is applying a leave in conditioner to my hair first and that seems to help keep my hair moisturized and protected from the drying solution in the hairspray.

The other way I like to use the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Hairspray is by adding the style I want to my hair whether it be a ponytail or curls and than I spray a little bit of the hairspray into my styled hair to help

keep it in style. When my hair is curly this hairspray help keep my curls in style and looking very shiny, bouncy, and full of life.

Now the only thing I would change about this hairspray for fine hair is the amount of chemicals they use in it. I wish there were more natural ones instead. Other than this fact about the hairspray it is wonderful to use to add volume and keep style in my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227731131/k2311a089/8.9.10