Loreal Hip High Intensity Pigments Visionary
  • Just as nice quality, for a fraction of the cost
  • This is definitely the case with HIP pigments
  • Now one thing I don't like about pigments is that you tend to get a lot of fallout with them
  • I like to dust some loose powder under my eyes to catch that and sweep it out after I am done with the pigments
  • I don't think I'll ever run out of this pigment

• by mszanh

Anyone who does makeup knows that pigments are a must have, and a lot of people love them. I however, am not willing to spend a fortune on any pigment. I belive you can find comparible products in the drugstore to higher end ones! Just as nice quality, for a fraction of the cost.

This is definitely the case with HIP pigments. I only own one so far, but I am defintely going to

be buying more of these.

The quality and pigment is comparible to MAC. Even the packaging reminds me of MAC.

Now one thing I don’t like about pigments is that you tend to get a lot of fallout with them. You can make quite a mess if not careful! I like to dust some loose powder under my eyes to catch that and sweep it out after I am done with the pigments.

These ...

• are not glitters, but they remind me of them because they are just so shimmery. If you don’t like a frosty shimmer eye, stray away! I like to pack the pigment onto an eyeshadow brush then just pack it onto my lid, a primer is very necesary with these, they have to have something to stick to.

I am always very careful applying, to avoid fallout. I want as much to stick to my

eye as possible.

I love how much product you get with these little guys, and they are so cheap. Can’t get over that.

I don’t think I’ll ever run out of this pigment! Definitely a must have in any makeup collection. Great for a very glam eye, or a night out.

Even some of the lighter shades are good for daytime just to really pop the eye and brighten it up. A favorite of mine for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227611131/k2311a089/8.9.10