Revlon Matte Nude Attitude Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • So the matte is definitely very thick, just one coat is going to mute the lips A LOT
  • I would also recommend using a gloss that has a color in it, because the Nude Attitude shade is really beigy

• by mszanh

I picked this up looking for a perfect nude lip. I wanted to try the matte formula because I figured it would give a more highly pigmented, covering up more of the natural lip colors to really mute out and give a true nude. So the matte is definitely very thick, just one coat is going to mute the lips A LOT.

This is a good thing, because of the fact I can mute my lips

without applying a bunch of things. The drawback to the matte is that it dries lips a lot more.

It also can sink into any cracks and lines in lips. I would never wear this lipstick alone, but with a nice gloss it is actually a perfect nude.

Doesn’t do much on it’s own, so I highly stress to find a nice gloss you like. I would also recommend using a gloss that has a color ...

• in it, because the Nude Attitude shade is really beigy.

It does not have any real undertones of pink nor peachy. I compared it to another nude, and this one definitely is very beige.

It almost looks like a foundation stick or concealer in the tube. Some may like this look, however I do like to have a bit more color in my own lips.

I find that when paired with a nice pink gloss on

top, it gives a beautiful lip! However, if the matte look is what your going for I wouldn’t really recommend this on it’s own, because the formula just isn’t moisturizing enough, it’s going to give more of a chalky lip and dry you out. Love it with a good gloss! Can’t stress that enough.

Although that contradicts the “matte” formula a bit! I will still keep it in my makeup collection. Best nude I’ve found in a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227591131/k2311a089/8.9.10