LOreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara
  • Mascara is one of the things I am constantly buying, trying to find the best and my most favorite
  • Extra Volume is very dark, I love a nice black lash
  • I like the large sized wand, because I really am able to get every single lash with one stroke
  • This is a gem in the drugstore that I'm happy I have found

• by mszanh

Mascara is one of the things I am constantly buying, trying to find the best and my most favorite. Every time I hear about a new one on TV I am eager to try it out. I have very long dark lashes naturally, so they are one of my favorite things to enhance and I am always having compliments on mine! Many people ask me if I am wearing falses, which I never do.

LOreal has another similar mascara that I had been

using and really liking before this, which was the Voluminous one. I figured that since I loved that one so much, and the Extra Volume is more recent, it should be an updated, better formula.

I’m not sure that it’s really “better” persay, but it is different in it’s own way. I must say I really like the formulation of both mascaras.

I feel neither one is better or worse than the other. Extra Volume is very dark, I love a nice black ...

• lash.

I like the large sized wand, because I really am able to get every single lash with one stroke. I like to apply several coats to really get a nice thick lash going.

With any mascara, I like to replace about every two months, and I can always tell when its time because I don’t get that nice lash like I did when it was brand new. The formula doesn’t overly flake, but if you touch your lashes at you, your going

to have a few flakes.

I don’t believe its any more so than any other mascara though. This does give a good volume, more so than length I would say.

I will probably always keep a tube of this stuff around. I haven’t had trouble with clumps, and I never use a lash comb with it.

I like to just apply, apply, apply until I have my lashes looking exactly how I want them. This is a gem in the drugstore that I’m happy I have found!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227571131/k2311a089/8.9.10