Burger King French Toast Flavored Snacks
  • I know what you guys are thinking, crunchy French toast sticks, yuck
  • Well thats what i thought at first too, until i tried these
  • We were out of snacks so i decided to give them a try
  • What striked me to write this review is i havent eaten these things for a while and about a week ago i found them at a Shell Gas Station
  • So id totally recommend trying these things

• by swim4evr09

I know what you guys are thinking, crunchy French toast sticks, yuck. Well thats what i thought at first too, until i tried these. They sound alot grosser then they actually are, these are my new favorite snack!The first time i had these was in a goody bag from the swim team. It was full of snacks and this was one of them. I have never seen them before, i just kind of left them in my bag because they didnt look that good to me. It is a snack size bag with the Burger King logo on it and with a picture of what looked like hash browns on there. Along with Burger Kings slogan. Well i didnt open them for a while because i was just skeptical then eventually i got hungry. We were out of snacks so i decided to give them a try.

And yumm! Im so glad i

tried these things, they are super good. They are these crunchy snacks that have this really good maple syrup smell and taste. Also it has this coating on top with like brown sugar, its hard to describe what these things taste like. How i would best describe it is they taste like French toast sticks that are crunchy, almost like the feeling of cheese puffs when you bite into them. They absolutely melt in your mouth. The first bite i took they actually tasted kind of odd, like i did not really know what to make of what i just ate. Then i ate another and before you know it the whole bag was gone. It was one of those things that you try and the more you eat the better they taste.

These are like one of my favorite things to eat right now. What striked me to write this review is ...

• i havent eaten these things for a while and about a week ago i found them at a Shell Gas Station. After i finished that bag of these i got with my treat bag i had no idea where to get them from, but i finally found them somewhere, yay! I have not seen them in grocery or food stores so im assuming you find these in gas station stores.

Its about 2.50 for a bag of these sweet snacks. Its really light on the stomach too, there just light yet crunchy and soo good. I love the flavor of these things. Im not even that huge of a French toast fan, but i love these snacks. The reason i was skeptical at first because when someone says crunchy French toast sticks you automatically think eww..because French toast sticks are the opposite of crunchy but you would be surprised how good they are.

Thats

why im writing this review to you guys because I am sure someone you will assume the same as me that this would b a gross snack haha. But its really not, one of my favorites! Im so glad i ran out of snacks that day because i would of never known how amazing these things are! They are great for car rides too, the bags are just big enough to get you by. The calorie content is not too bad either, 150 calories per serving and there are two servings in the bag, not too shabby for a snack this yummy. So id totally recommend trying these things. You know how your parents told you to try new things when your younger, well id suggest to follow that! I thought id hate this flavored crunchy French toast, far from that though. Im going back to Shell to get some more bags of these tomorrow!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279081227551131/k2311a089/8.9.10