Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • My suggestion to Singapore airlines is to be a little more careful in dealing with customers during their journey

• by shals

I am not a frequent flyer but once in a year I visit my parents in India. Before my marriage I try hard to find out the cheapest way to reach my destination. Last year my wife told me to choose Singapore Airlines as she always experienced something good in their service. Also their ticket fares suits a middle class family like us. We were flying from Melbourne to Cochin via Singapore

As someone says “No one can be perfect at all the times”. So,

I am one of the unlucky victim. Since I am a vegetarian, I always order vegetarian meals while booking. But it was a bad day for me. As usual they served the passengers who ordered vegetarian first and we were sitting towards the last row.

After sometime I got a packet which was different in color with that of others. I asked my wife about it, and she said that they cannot be wrong. I believed! After opening the seal, I saw a strange color ...

• thing which I didn’t see in my life time. Again I enquired my wife, she said don’t worry it could be some special kind of preparation with mushrooms. I was still confused. I took a spoon and had a bit.

Suddenly one of the air-hostess appeared, and said “Sir don’t eat it, it’s our mistake that we served fish for you”. By the time I jumped from my seat and rushed to toilet and the way I vomited there , is still a nightmare to me.

My suggestion to Singapore airlines is to be a little more careful in dealing with customers during their journey. This year again I a booked a ticket through Singapore Airline with a smile and a prayer. Hope they will treat me better this time.

Apart from that incident the journey was smooth and comfortable. I spend the journey by watching English movies such as 21, Harry Potter and also some regional movies. They served food , fruits , juices at regular intervals . Altogether it was a good experience.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 409081227531131/k2311a089/8.9.10