Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
  • So far I like the results I am seeing and I will continue to use this detangle my hair and lightly condition it from now on
  • At least this is what I have noticed when using this product in my little nieces hair
  • I know my hair is fine and thin and my nieces is thick and full and it works wonderfully with conditioning and detangling both our hairs
  • Both of us love it and I would so recommend it this to the ladies in my life too use to help comb out their hair and add a little bit of moisture back into it

• by Soleil Robins

I recently got and tried Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Detangler for my dry fine hair to help comb it out when it was damp, or simply too add moisture to it when it was really dry. So far I like the results I am seeing and I will continue to use this detangle my hair and lightly condition it from now on.

This detangler isn’t greasy, sticky, or oily and doesn’t weigh down my hair when I got to use it. Most leave in conditioners or detangles I use leave my hair weighed down afterwards. The smell of the detangler is wonderful. I just love it. Smells sweet and clean just like a good hair conditioner does when you use it in the shower except the scent last all day and night and into the

next morning. My hair also stays very soft, silky, shiny, and manageable until the next time I need to wash and style it which is really nice.

The way I have been using the detangler is by spraying it directly into my damp hair after a shower to help comb my hair right out. It seems to work just fine and I am able to easily comb my hair right out without tugging and breaking my hair. The other way is by simply spraying the detangler into my dry hair when it is dry and ratty looking. This hair product seems to help get rid of the dryness and remove the ratty appearance from it while softening it up a bit so it can be full of volume and life again. It is also excellent to ...

• use in little girls bed head hair because it helps moisturize and loosen up the tangles and knots in their hair. Plus you don’t have to sit there listening too them say the hurts while you are brushing and styling their hair for them. At least this is what I have noticed when using this product in my little nieces hair. Plus she think it smells very nice and makes her hair very pretty she says.

Another way I have been using since I got this detangler is right after swimming in the pool to help comb my hair right out. You know how knotted up hair can get sometimes after you go swimming well mine gets like that. All I do is spray tons of squirts of the detangler into my hair and allow it

to settle in for 5 minutes. After I take a wide pick comb and comb my hair out nice and easily and it works great. Plus it has helped get the chlorine scent out of my hair that I hate so much and it prevents the chlorine from drying out my hair.

I do think the Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Detangler would work for every type of hair and not just fine hair. I know my hair is fine and thin and my nieces is thick and full and it works wonderfully with conditioning and detangling both our hairs. Both of us love it and I would so recommend it this to the ladies in my life too use to help comb out their hair and add a little bit of moisture back into it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227521131/k2311a089/8.9.10