Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse
0.5
  • I have a foundation that I love but sometimes I can not help trying something new
  • Sometimes all I get is something worse so you would think I would learn my lesson about this and not waste my money buying new products when I know a product that will work just fine
  • I think it is because I am getting older so I need just a little more help looking the way I used to
  • Still I think age is a beautiful thing and I like to look natural
  • I was so disappointed that Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse came from Revlon because I think they have some really great foundations

• by makeithappen

I have a foundation that I love but sometimes I can not help trying something new. I guess I am always looking for something better. Sometimes all I get is something worse so you would think I would learn my lesson about this and not waste my money buying new products when I know a product that will work just fine. I think it is because I am getting older so I need just a little more help looking the way I used to. Still I think age is a beautiful thing and I like to look natural. I want a look that is classy, natural, yet leaves me with a nice glow. I have never, ever, ever, had luck with mineral foundation but when I saw Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse I felt a little but of hope growing. I suppose I thought maybe it was not mineral foundation that was bad but the makers. So when I saw Revlon doing this I had

to try it. Too bad it was a big waste of my money. Do not waste your money on this unless you already have near to perfect skin.

I did not like that they did not have the variety of colors that I would expect from the Revlon line. I would make a guess that it is because it is new and they want to see how people like it, or in my case don’t like it, before they come out with a whole slew of different colors. Not only did I not find the right shade for me I found that I had to use twice as much as I would use if it were liquid foundation. Considering the bottle is about the same size and price but you go through it twice as fast as other foundation, well that makes this a bad deal all around. You will not save any money on this, you will spend more and it will ...

• not be worth it. At least that is what I decided.

Something else that I did not like about Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse is that it left a dull looking sort of chalky look on my skin. I would go back over it again and again, I would blot it, I would use more and it really would not even out. This made me feel like I was not getting full color on my face. So I would keep adding it but the only problem is by the time you take care of that problem you look like I was made of plastic and you look all caked up. I felt like Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse made me look ten years older. OK you might be a teenager who wants to look older and if you are then you should try this. But if you are like me and trying to age gracefully looking ten years old is not a good thing.

As if this

were not enough reason to never bother with this product again there is more. Even if you manage to get it so you can go out of the house looking decent it doesn’t stay that way for long. There are stages where you will look ten years older, to oily, to patchy and powdery to bare. And this all happens over a short period of time. I feel as if the amount of time you would spend applying this product would suck away my life. Now I do not have oily skin so for this to make me look like I did was annoying. The only people I can imagine this works for is teenage girls who had the best skin and no problems with acne and maybe that is their market, I don’t know. I was so disappointed that Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse came from Revlon because I think they have some really great foundations. I just do not think that this is one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081227111031/k2311a089/8.9.10