SanDisk Sansa Clip: MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • Unfortunately my kids smuggled it on a sailing trip we took last week and that was the end of that
  • Anyhow, I am quickly recovering because I now have a new MP3 player and while I have not had it for very long I like it enough to go ahead and write a review about it
  • I love that this little cheap MP3 player can not just hold the music I put on it but can get radio
  • That is such a nice change from the same old boring stuff

• by makeithappen

I wrote a review not to long ago about this great little MP3 player I had. It was a good MP3 player and I still think it is durable. Unfortunately my kids smuggled it on a sailing trip we took last week and that was the end of that. My son forgot he had it in his pocket and jumped over board trying to be funny. It was funny until we realized that he had my MP3 player in his pocket. I could have taken his because he had the same one but I was wanting a new one anyway. Still next time we are going sailing I am going to check everyone’s pockets for smuggled goods. Anyhow, I am quickly recovering because I now have a new MP3 player and while

I have not had it for very long I like it enough to go ahead and write a review about it. My new MP3 player is a SanDisk Sansa Clip, in blue. This is still a small MP3 player like my last one and also affordable (only a little more expensive) at about $40 USD.

I am going to start with what makes this one better than my last one. FM radio! I love that this little cheap MP3 player can not just hold the music I put on it but can get radio. That is nice because some FM stations here will play sports games on the radio and I can take this with me and listen to it if I get called away from the TV. It is also a nice ...

• change for when I don’t want to listen to what I put on it and I am looking for a change. I was surprised at the quality of the FM radio on this little gem. The audio quality on this is much better than on my old one so that is a nice change. I really like that you can listen to this with head phones or with out them. That way others can enjoy listening as well.

Something else that makes this MP3 better than my last one is that it has a Micro SD card slot. This is another reason I am in love with the SanDisk Sansa Clip. I used to just put music on once every so often because I hated transferring the music. But with

the mini SD card it is so quick and easy to do that I can add new music any time I want to. That is such a nice change from the same old boring stuff. I actually love the SanDisk Sansa Clip I could go on forever. My boyfriend and I are musicians and we write our own music. Sometimes It is late and we don’t want to bother charting cords so we just use this little MP3 player to do a mock up recording. It is not perfect but it is enough to remind us of what we did. You can make all kinds of recordings with this. I love this because it can do more than Apple’s iPod shuffle and costs a lot less. I love a good deal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169081227101031/k2311a089/8.9.10