O2 Optix by Ciba Vision Breathable Contact Lenses  » Health  »
  • I have loved using colored contact lenses but it just gets the best of me
  • I think my eyes get too tired at some point that my vessels look like they are about to pop out
  • I bought a box of O2 Optix breathable lenses for about $50 (roughly) for 3 lenses
  • I would definitely repurchase once I throw a pair away
  • All in all, I have definitely loved my experience with this and I will surely recommend this for those who are suffering because of their contact lenses

• by dng

I have loved using colored contact lenses but it just gets the best of me. For a while there I was getting used to it but then eventually, it starts to sting my eyes. For some reason, after an 8 hour bout wearing them, my eyes would get all red, sore and tired. Sometimes I feel sleepy when I am not. I think my eyes get too tired at some point that my vessels look like they are about to pop out!

Since I cannot live without contacts and since I refuse to use eyeglasses especially at work, I have now resorted to getting clear contact lenses. I purchased O2 Optix Breathable Contact Lenses. A box comes with three lenses set in different containers. This way I could purchase different prescriptions in a single box. I have read that O2 Optix makes wearing contact

lenses comfortably because of its technology. Since I am really desperate to get the best contact lenses for my job, I just tried it.

Apparently O2 Optix is made by Ciba Vision, the geniuses who also created the Colorblends that my eyes are normally accustomed with. However, the Colorblends really wrecks havoc on my eyes since I think it does not allow a lot of Oxygen to get to my eyes and vessels. In a few hours, my eyes look bloodshot and tired. I bought a box of O2 Optix breathable lenses for about $50 (roughly) for 3 lenses. I think a pair is good to use for 6 months. Upon opening the case, these lenses have a Ciba Vision brand embedded on them for the user to determine which side is the correct one. Also they are tinted with a bluish hue, so at ...

• least when I store them I do not have a hard time looking for them in the midst of the solution and the white contact lenses container.

The diameter is quite huge, I think a little bigger than the Colorblends. One shot and then it’s in my eyes. Easy to put in. I used it to work, left the house at 6am, and worked until late afternoon. I got to the house by 8pm. I almost forgot I was wearing contact lenses!

it was surreal. My eyes were not bloodshot and my vessels looked okay. My eyes were not tired. I was not tired. My eyes were not even dry. I did not even, at one point, put some eye drops on. My eyes were still good to go until I removed them.

This is the best contact lens brand that I have ever used.

I have never felt better. I am still using it until now since I opened the box last month. With proper cleaning and storage, this sure can last me for months. I wish they would come up with colored contact lenses that are also breathable. Sometimes I miss wearing my colorblends so I do, but then my eyes suffer a lot because of the dryness, irritability and my vessels feel like they are going to choke from lack of Oxygen. I would definitely repurchase once I throw a pair away. I also wished they had 4 lenses or 2 pairs in a box so that I will not have any trouble pairing them when I throw 2 lenses away. All in all, I have definitely loved my experience with this and I will surely recommend this for those who are suffering because of their contact lenses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349081227021031/k2311a089/8.9.10