Loreal Hip Studio Secrets Shadow Duo Dynamic  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to smoke out my eyes using them and the size of the shadows will last me years
  • I like that I can get one and actually like both shades in there

• by mszanh

I find it very hard to find a highly pigmented shadow in the drugstore. When I heard about Loreals new line of products, known as HIP, I had to try it. I love to do a nice smoky neutral eye.

I was able to find a nice duo with a dark brown, and a light beige. I can say I will never use another drugstore shadow again.

I’m totally hooked on HIP shadows. A little of these

goes a long way! These are a well kept secret in the drugstore.

They are very comparible to my Lancome shadow singles, as far as pigment goes. They have a very nice silky feel to them and apply nicely, but I do always like to apply a shadow base, as I would with any brand of shadow.

Even without a base these are really going to just stick to the eye nicely and give a really nice pop ...

• of color. I love to smoke out my eyes using them and the size of the shadows will last me years.

I have had my particular one for a year now, and I haven’t even hit pan yet. I find they work best when applied with a nice quality brush, and blending is a very important key in them.

You don’t want to just slop the shadow on with the little applicator it comes with. I tossed that

out the day I got it! A nice shadow brush, as well as a crease brush, and a fluffy should do it.

I do wish that HIP would make a quad, because I would surely buy them! But the duos are great and they have a really nice color selection. The duos are nicely paired too.

I like that I can get one and actually like both shades in there. My favorite drugstore eyeshadow by far is Loreal HIP!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081226981031/k2311a089/8.9.10