Farouk Chi Flat Iron
  • I noticed my hair to be softer, straighter, and non-frizzy
  • If you want to achieve smooth, soft, and graceful hair, you should consider purchasing this item

• by Haukmoon269

While doing some online shopping for a hair flat iron, I was looking high and low for a straightner that would help keep my hair from frizzing and not becoming damaged from heat overuse. My old iron did not heat up enough, thus leaving me to constantly run the plates through the same areas of hair 4 or 5 times until I got a

half-decent result. It resulted in my hair being more damaged and frizzed out.

I then clicked upon the Farouk Chi Flat iron. I have seen this product being used before in salons and it always seemed to work effectively. Initially at almost $200, after a little online scouring, I purchased the black Farouk Chi for $60.00. Within a week, I received it and proceeded to put it to good use.

As I began my regular practice of blow-drying my hair, I began to run the Chi through a layer of hair. I was astonished. Through only one run, my hair fell gracefully into place. It was like magic! I continued doing this until I finished. I noticed my hair to be softer, straighter, and non-frizzy. Finally! A product that would ...

• Farouk Chi Flat Iron
      erase away the pain that was my hair frizz. Throughout the entire day, my hair stayed perfectly in place even in warmer environments, a first in my case. Also since the hot plates of the Chi are longer, it covers a wider hair area, getting more done in less time.

In a matter of 20 minutes, I was completely done with my hair-do, a huge

time saver compared to my usual 45 minutes to both blow-dry and straighten. Using the Chi really cut my hair time in half, thanks to the ceramic technology of the hot plates.

I have had the Chi now for 2 years, and it is still working fantastically! If you want to achieve smooth, soft, and graceful hair, you should consider purchasing this item. It really will do wonders!

Jessica says :

re : If you want to achieve smooth, soft, and graceful hair, you should consider purchasing this item
This product is really good. very good value for money. Itis easy to carry around. It leaves my hair feeling and looking very smooth without so much effort

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19081226951031/k2311a089/8.9.10