Panera Bread in Mira Mesa, San Diego
10751 Westview Parkway San Diego, CA
  • So far, the best coffee that I ever tasted is from Panera Bread
  • It's not just the coffee, I love everything about Panera Bread
  • About the price, it is quite pricey but whenever I think about those mouthwatering healthy treats they have and their really good customer service I think it is a pretty good deal

• by chikois

For me, coffee is essential to my daily living. I can’t start my day without it and my day is not complete without having any. So far, the best coffee that I ever tasted is from Panera Bread. I can still remember before I go to work and before I go home I always go to Panera Bread at Mira Mesa to buy a hot cup of freshly brewed dark coffee. Now, that I’m back here in Manila I am starting to miss Panera Bread. How I wish that there were Panera Bread here. That’s why I had decided to write a review about it, instead

of yearning for something that I can’t have. I just can’t help it. I really love Panera Bread.

Anyway, Panera Bread really made me fell in love with them. It’s not just the coffee, I love everything about Panera Bread. They really have this cozy ambiance making me enjoy every morsel of their yummy and tasty breads. Sometimes I have my lunch there. I always order their combo meal (I am not sure what to call that) but it includes: a half sandwich or a panini, kettle cooked potato chips or apple, salad or soup of the day. You can choose anything you want for your meal.

• My choice: a chicken or a salmon sandwich or panini (depending on my mood), apple, and a fresh asian salad. To make my day and my meal complete I always grab some mini cinnamon or some cookies for dessert, all good with their dark coffee.

Moving on with my review, Panera Bread is one of my favorite restaurants now. I love the foods, the ambiance and even their service. They are really friendly and really accommodating. I can still remember that some of their crew or staff helped me with my stuff. It’s lunch time and theres a lot of customers to attend to but this

guy helped me and get me a seat. Then after he even open a vacant counter for me to order. (At that time they have three counters, but only two counters are available.)What a good customer service.

About the price, it is quite pricey but whenever I think about those mouthwatering healthy treats they have and their really good customer service I think it is a pretty good deal. Not only that, they also have free wifi access. I always spend my time there researching or reading stuff while having a hot cup of coffee and a piece of oatmeal cookie. I will definitely visit them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279081226941031/k2311a089/8.9.10