Auntie Anne’s Pretzels  » Food  »
  • I smelt something extremely delicious and following it, I came upon Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, a shop filled with delicious varieties of pretzels, from traditional salted to sweet cinnamon
  • Now, I am not a huge fan of pretzels, but since I was on the go and needed something quick, I decided to give it a try
  • It was one of the best pretzels I have ever eaten
  • However, these pretzels are a treat, so every once in a while, I like to treat myself

• by Haukmoon269

While I was out shopping, I was dying of hunger and I needed a quick snack. I smelt something extremely delicious and following it, I came upon Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, a shop filled with delicious varieties of pretzels, from traditional salted to sweet cinnamon. Now, I am not a huge fan of pretzels, but since I was on the go and needed something quick, I decided to give it a try.

Looking at the

menu and the swirling pretzels in the case, I was sold. I even observed the people behind the cashier actually making the pretzels and baking them. It was so cool to watch. I ordered a cinnamon sugar pretzel for about $3.00. The cashier was very friendly and cheerful with my order. It seemed all the staff in general was having a great time just making pretzels and their customers happy. That really ...

• added to the experience.

Taking a bite, I was in pretzel heaven. The pretzel was soft and almost buttery to the taste with oodles of cinnamon sugar exciting my palate. It was one of the best pretzels I have ever eaten. Thanks to Auntie Anne, I was a cinnamon pretzel fanatic. Every time I would go shopping, I would make sure to stop by Auntie Anne’s for a pretzel. My only word of warning

is the calorie intake for these guys. They are delicious, but they are packed with 250 plus calories. However, these pretzels are a treat, so every once in a while, I like to treat myself!

Auntie Anne’s now offers new variations of their pretzel recipe, from pretzel sticks to pretzel dogs, a version of pigs in a blanket but with pretzels. They are really an innovative company that knows how to knead those pretzels.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279081226901031/k2311a089/8.9.10