Tod’s G-Bag  » Other  »
2.5
  • I thought it would be easy to remove since the bag is made out of plastic-like coated canvas, but nothing I do could remove the stain thus making the stain permanent
  • Overall, I think the cons outweighed the pros, and thus I'd only be recommending people to get this bag only if it was on sale

• by missM

My mom has recently gifted me a Tod’s G-Bag for my birthday. Made out of shiny coated canvas, the bag I got was in a yummy yellow almost mustard-like color and has a drawstring top.

Let me tell you what I liked and disliked about it.

What I liked about it is that you can carry it in 3 ways: either carry by hand, casually sling it

on your shoulders, or elongate the shoulder straps and convert it into a messenger bag.

Cool isn’t it? The bag is also roomy enough for all your essentials and even more, without looking bulky or as if you’ve carried your whole house in it even though you did just that.

There’s also a zippered compartment inside for all those small things we want to carry around.

...

• As for the dislikes, the bag lacks compartments for cellphones.

The bag, although roomy, is just too roomy since a lot of my things tend to get “lost” inside and I often find myself digging around for a long time before finding something I need.

Also, the bag “droops” and doesn’t look good when you carry it using the shoulder straps.

Moreover, I discovered that the

color of my jeans has rubbed off on my bag.

I thought it would be easy to remove since the bag is made out of plastic-like coated canvas, but nothing I do could remove the stain thus making the stain permanent.

It’s very disappointing.

Overall, I think the cons outweighed the pros, and thus I’d only be recommending people to get this bag only if it was on sale.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 129081226830931/k2311a089/8.9.10