Mine- Taylor Swift (Single)  » Music  »
  • I bought the night it came out off of iTunes
  • Its super catchy and only listening to it about 3 times now i know almost all the lyrics
  • I can totally relate to this song and that line specifically just with a personal experience i just had
  • That’s what I consider great music, something you just relate to
  • It s definitely what Taylor specializes in

• by swim4evr09

Havent heard a lot from Taylor lately since her last album. I was kind of drifting away from her music because i wanted some other songs from her. Finally it is here! This single is everything Taylor Swift is about and this song is absolutely incredible. I bought the night it came out off of iTunes! I just heard this is one of the singles from her album that is coming out soon. If the album is as good as this song its going to Platinum in no time.

This song starts out slower and gets more upbeat as it goes on. Its super catchy and only listening to it about 3 times now i know almost all the lyrics! My favorite line would have to be the part of the chorus that says, You remember we were sitting by the

water..you put your arm around me for the first time. I can totally relate to this song and that line specifically just with a personal experience i just had. My experience happened by a lake in this summer and this song, especially that line totally brought me back to that moment about a month ago! I literally went aww when i heard that line as the memories flooded back, lol. That’s what I consider great music, something you just relate to. Its an amazing feeling when you can connect with a song like this.

As you can probably tell this song is about love and finding that one. It is such a cute song!! Its a song that definitely reminds you of summer and summer love going back to the line about being by the Lake. It’s a really happy song.

• Taylor has done it again, she is flawless. I love how she sings this song with so much force and emotion. Shes done it before and has done it again! Her emotion she puts into it makes me relate even more to it and intrigues me to listen. Im not sure how she makes every song she sings a hit but she does it with flying colors, i love Taylor! All of her songs including this one are super relatable. I cannot wait until her CD with this song comes out!

One thing i noticed about this song is it sounds a little more country then the others but not too much country that its annoying for those not so big on country people. The country vibe makes it pure and sweet! It s definitely what Taylor specializes in. Her tone

in this song, the melody, lyrics, everything is so real and relatable. This is what all good music should be. This is on ITunes right now holding at number one at the moment! The album cover is also really pretty to this single. She is in this garden with a white dress and its hard to describe but the album cover just fits the song so well! If you heard the iTunes preview and are wondering whether or not its worth the 1.29 to buy the song id say yes! If you need a quick pick me up, something to dance to or are a Taylor fan this songs for you. Ive been listening to it none stop all day today and not sick of it at all! This will probably be my sing along song for months to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 148081226681231/k2311a088/8.8.10