Nalgene Waterbottle  » General  »
  • Ever since I purchased this bottle for approximately $30.00 at my college’s Barnes and Noble, I found myself absolutely addicted to this bottle
  • I would recommend hand washing the bottle, since it only takes a minute and will be immediately ready to use

• by haukmoon269

I absolutely cannot be without my red 1000 mL Nalgene bottle securely in my hand. Ever since I purchased this bottle for approximately $30.00 at my college’s Barnes and Noble, I found myself absolutely addicted to this bottle.

Looking at this bottle, there are measurements tallies on the side, indicating the amount of water contained in the bottle. I absolutely love this simple yet effective feature of the Nalgene bottle. By looking at these measurements, I was motivated to

actually keep track of my water intake and approximate how much water I should be drinking per day. Pretty soon, I got it down to a science, constantly toting this bottle around keeping myself hydrated. Due to this, I now feel more energized and also I lost a few pounds as well!

The bottle cap is designed for easy carrying, forming a plastic ring from the cap to the bottle, just enough room for 2 fingers to hold onto.

• This is especially great for a busy person like me, where I often find myself trying to balance books, notes, water, and jackets while supporting a ten pound backpack. The Nalgene loop needless to say is a blessing! It helps free up my hands!

If I need to put this bottle in my backpack, I do not need to worry about any leaks or potential damage. The cap is airtight when applied correctly and the bottle is indestructible plastic.

I no longer need to worry about my heavy books crushing the life out of my water bottle.

For a while I was concerned about the bottle being a number 7 plastic, which could be very dangerous if exposed to extreme heat like a dishwasher or car. However, Nalgene produces their bottles free of BPA, thus eliminating the danger altogether. I would recommend hand washing the bottle, since it only takes a minute and will be immediately ready to use.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 18081226651231/k2311a088/8.8.10