Sbarro Authentic Italian Food

• by chikois

When you say pizza, the only thing in my mind is the name Sbarro. Personally, Sbarro is on of my favorite restaurants specially when it comes to pizza. Every pay day my boy friend and I always go there to have a slice of pizza, pasta and some fresh salad. Sbarro never fails my tummy. Anyway we always eat at Sbarro Megamall.

Sbarro is quite popular here in the Philippines. They are known for their super sized pizza, I just call it American size slices. For me they have the best pizza ever. Specially their deep dish Chicago white pizza

which I really love. It has loads of melted creamy cheese, chunks of pineapples and some ham. Isn’t that too much? Don’t worry, Sbarro has a lot of pizza toppings to choose from. Sometimes I order those veggie loaded pizza, it is indeed yummy and healthy.

What I also love from this restaurant is they have a lot of dishes to chooses from. From pizza to pasta, from rice meals to salads, they also have desserts. (oh I love those mouth watering cheesecakes). So, if you’re on a diet or you’re health conscious. I will recommend Sbarro for you ...

• because they also have some healthy choices. Before I forgot, I also like their blissful pasta (you can choose your own sauce tomato, white, meat, or cheese) it brings a lot of goodness in my mouth and in my tummy as well. I am also going “loco” over their salads. I am a big fan of fresh green salad, how I wish if I can drown those fresh greens from that vinaigrette. (Yes, that is my type of sauce when it comes to salad.) Lastly, they have this refreshing drink. Raspberry iced tea, I really like it’s refreshing flavor.
        For me this is pretty unusual.

Anyway, let’s talk about it’s price. For some people it is really pricey. Yes, I am also in the process of saving money. But whenever I think about Sbarro’s serving size and their heavenly food quality. It is indeed a very great deal. Specially for my boy friend and I, we are light eaters (I am not quite sure if that is the right term) but we always share our meals and both of our tummies are fully satisfied. (since they’re serving in large portions) So I think every pay day is Sbarro day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081226621231/k2311a088/8.8.10