Vanilla Lace Body Lotion from Victoria’s Secret
  • One of the warmest smelling body lotions I like to use in the fall and winter seasons is Vanilla Lace Hydrating Body Lotion
  • I would recommend this vanilla scented body lotion to someone who was sensitive to fragrances because it is very light
  • I know I personally have sensitive and this body lotion didn’t cause me to breakout in a rash at all, or make me sneeze constantly
  • I think it is the perfect scented body lotion for all ages

• by Soleil Robins

One of the warmest smelling body lotions I like to use in the fall and winter seasons is Vanilla Lace Hydrating Body Lotion. The scent is so light, but yet lingers with a soft warm vanilla scent. The body lotion is very light and creamy feeling on the skin, but does a wonderful job with moisturizing and softening up the skin.

This vanilla body lotion comes in a clear plastic 8 ounce bottle you can easily see through. The body lotion has a warm golden color to it that automatically reminds you have the fall and winter and especially vanilla. When I go to use the body lotion it isn’t very thick. It is kind of

runny, but smells just like vanilla and absorbs really well into my skin whether my skin is warm and moist after a shower or simply dry. The body lotion doesn’t feel heavy at all and the scent isn’t strong at all that it makes you sneeze constantly or choke up like some fragranced body lotions do.

The way I apply the Vanilla Lace Hydrating Body Lotion to my skin is by pouring a little bit of it into my hands and simply massaging it into my skin. My skin tends to drink up a lot of this lotion so I tend to use a lot of it at once, but after my skin is left feeling ...

• very soft and silky with a warm vanilla scent that last for up to 6 hours. After 6 hours the scent tend to fade away.

Anyways, I do like that this body lotion contains natural ingredients in it such as oatmeal, grapeseed oil, vitamins, and essential oils. I do not like that this body lotion contains parabens. I do wish they would leave the unnatural ingredients right out of this body lotion. I think it would help improve it.

I would recommend this vanilla scented body lotion to someone who was sensitive to fragrances because it is very light. I even think people with sensitive skin would be alright using this body lotion. I know I

personally have sensitive and this body lotion didn’t cause me to breakout in a rash at all, or make me sneeze constantly. I have also given this body lotion as a gift to my Grammy and she liked it very much as well and ask for it all the time when she runs out. I think it is the perfect scented body lotion for all ages.

I do hope those of you who try the Vanilla Lace Body Lotion from Victoria Secrets will end up liking the lovely light warm vanilla scent it has and the way it leaves your skin feely silky soft. I know I did and will continue to use it in the fall and winter months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081226601231/k2311a088/8.8.10