Okuya Japanese Fast food in Greenhills, San Juan
Greenhills Vmall Ortigas Ave. Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila Philippines
  • I am not really sure what to call those but all I know is it is a full packed Japanese Bento
  • As I noticed the Okuya branch in Megamall
  • Okuya at Greenhills was the best Japanese fast food that is really good in my budget
  • I think), it has this yummy and tasty beef sukiyaki (oh I really love it's sauce, I always put in on my rice), they also serve it with slices of fresh tuna (sashimi) with some radish and wasabi

• by chikois

I really love Japanese foods. Even at home, we eat and cook food in Japanese way. But when it comes to Japanese fast foods, I have a lot in my mind but I would prefer Okuya because Okuya is quite cheaper than other Japanese fast food chains. Japanese restaurants are extremely expensive (exept for the Japanese restaurant in Los Banos, Laguna) thats why I had decided to write about this Japanese fast food that I trully love.

My boy friend and I always go to Okuya at Greenhills Vmall, San Juan. It is

the only Okuya branch that serves various of Japanese dishes such as the big bento boxes meal (You will have 3 choices of bentos). I am not really sure what to call those but all I know is it is a full packed Japanese Bento. My boy friend and I always order these hefty bento boxes from Okuya. As I noticed the Okuya branch in Megamall.. Sadly, they don’t have those bento boxes. Okuya at Megamall is just a common Japanese fast food. The only thing I hate about it is I ...

• have to go all the way to Greenhills though I know that my money will not be wasted, I just hate traffic and road trips. Anyway, moving on with my topic. Okuya at Greenhills was the best Japanese fast food that is really good in my budget.

About it’s taste and servings, Okuya’s servings is just fine. My boy friend and I always share on one bento box because it has loads of crispy Japanese style tempura which includes: shrimp, kaki age (veggies) and chicken tempura (with tempura sauce which you will

never find in any Japanese fast foods.. I think), it has this yummy and tasty beef sukiyaki (oh I really love it’s sauce, I always put in on my rice), they also serve it with slices of fresh tuna (sashimi) with some radish and wasabi. To complete our bento box, a Japanese meal will never be completed without the soothing miso soup (with cubes of firm tofu and seaweeds). Don’t forget the rice (we always order an extra rice for me) Very healthy Japanese treat from Okuya. It is only for 150php. Good deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081226571231/k2311a088/8.8.10