Birch Tree Powdered Milk  » Food  »
  • Moreover, late 1990’s, I noticed that Birch Tree is no longer selling in the market and I wonder why
  • Just last year that I found out it came back, however with a limited supply
  • I do not care, I am happy that it came back and as a consumer, I like to be a solid user of this product
  • Maybe the makes of Birch Tree cost cut so that they can be able to produce Birch Tree again

• by Grecy

I always have a supply of Birch Tree Powdered Milk when I was young from my grandmother. Besides the other brand my mother used to buy, I also drink Birch Tree Powdered Milk. If you ask the price, Birch Tree is the most expensive among all the milk products that is selling in the market.

During the 80’s, Birch Tree is a seller. It is a perfect powdered milk. Actually, I do not just drink this milk, I eat it too. You read it right; I munched it whenever I

am mixing it. I put also with my chocolate drink and with coffee. Those drinks became perfect for the taste with Birch Tree. The creaminess is superb, even the smell of the powder milk is unique. It is really from cow’s milk. Whenever you are mixing it with spoon, the scent is oozing. As I was typing this one, I have one glass of hot milk besides me and it is Birch Tree!

Moreover, late 1990’s, I noticed that Birch Tree is no longer selling in the market and ...

• I wonder why. I started to use other brands and I bear on it for a decade. Just last year that I found out it came back, however with a limited supply. It also has a small packaging available for 200g now. I checked on the price and whoa, it is so expensive now. Since I miss it so much, I buy. I do not care, I am happy that it came back and as a consumer, I like to be a solid user of this product.

Furthermore, the

taste of the powdered milk changes. Maybe the makes of Birch Tree cost cut so that they can be able to produce Birch Tree again. The creaminess is still there however, the aroma is not like the smell before. I somewhat get turned off why they changed the formulation. Anyway, Birch Tree is still everybody’s milk (like the phrase they use in the commercial) and I am still using until now. It is like me back in my childhood. I have to finish my milk now and thanks for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081226461131/k2311a088/8.8.10