Alaska Condensed Milk
  • I love the sweetened taste of this milk so much
  • I tried other brands because it is cheaper in cost, however, I do not compromise using it for long as I found myself comparing the taste of Alaska from it

• by Grecy

I grew up drinking Alaska. Alaska is my milk when I was a baby. I put Alaska condensed milk on my Champorado. Champorado is cooked rice like a porridge but chocolate in flavor. Alaska Condensed completes the taste. It also good in coffee, I use it as a creamer and a sweetener in one. I put it also on fruit salad. During Christmas season, we always have a stock of Alaska condensed milk at home.

Actually when I

do not like the viand at dinner, I just pour Alaska Condensed milk on my rice and that will be my dinner. It tastes good. I do not care if I get diabetes; I love the sweetened taste of this milk so much. Alaska is the best condensed milk for me. My mother used to boil sweet potato. That is our favorite food during rainy days. I crushed the sweet potato and pour on Alaska Condensed milk on ...

• it and it will look like a crushed potato but sweet in taste. I enjoyed eating it with this milk; it is as if I come back on my childhood.

Alaska is number one in my country when it comes to milk. It is tried and tested by the family who is using it. Although the other brand is also good and cheaper, Alaska beat them with the taste. It has a unique formulation that makes you happy

whenever you taste it. In fact, our Christmas celebration is not perfect without Alaska powder, evaporate and condensed milk.

I tried other brands because it is cheaper in cost, however, I do not compromise using it for long as I found myself comparing the taste of Alaska from it. I go for Alaska as it has a perfect blend of milk and sugar and creaminess is incomparable. I always come back for Alaska. Alaska is number one milk for me.

Alaska Condensed Milk

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081226451131/k2311a088/8.8.10