Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter from Victoria’s Secret
  • Awhile ago I bought Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter from Victoria’s Secret
  • I know after a few constant days of using this body butter it irritated my skin a bit
  • I think people with overall sensitive skin shouldn’t use it
  • The best way I found to apply this sweet melon scented pink body butter way after a bath when my skin is warm
  • I would recommend it to a strange to try as well if they were suffering from really dry skin because it worked really well for my skin

• by Soleil Robins

Awhile ago I bought Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter from Victoria’s Secret. The scent of the body butter is called Pure Seduction. It has a very sweet melon scent to it with a hint of sweet floral flowers. It is very light and happy smelling. It smells really good.

The body butter is pink when you open the cute little pink round 7 ounce jar it comes in. The body butter is really silky and creamy in texture and doesn’t feel greasy when you apply it to your skin, but can feel heavy and especially in the summertime. The body butter does soften the skin up, but can irritate sensitive skin. I know after a few constant days of using this body butter it irritated my skin a bit. If I use it every other day it seems to be just fine. I think people with overall

sensitive skin shouldn’t use it. If you don’t have sensitive skin at all and like fragranced body butters this one is perfect if you like sweet fruity floral scents.

The best way I found to apply this sweet melon scented pink body butter way after a bath when my skin is warm. The body butter just melts right into my warm skin. It seems harder to apply when my skin is cooler and I haven’t showered. Then I am left with a greasy oily feeling that I really hate. I typically like to apply this body butter only when my skin is really, really dry otherwise I just use a body lotion. I do like to use this on my heels and toes to help soften the skin up and prevent cracking and especially in the summertime when my skin is really dried out from always going barefoot. Once ...

• in awhile I tend to use it as a hand cream before I go to bed so I can wake up with really soft hands in the morning.

The scent of the body butter last all day on me. I love the sweet melon floral scent and so does everyone around me when I do wear it. The compliments are endless. Lately, I have been getting this body butter to give as gifts just because my girlfriends love it so much and it makes a great gift too give. I would recommend it to a strange to try as well if they were suffering from really dry skin because it worked really well for my skin. My skin ended up soft and glowing when I used it. I think this body care product even had a bit of shimmer in it which was perfectly fine with me because it

gave my skin a radiant appearance.

The other way I have been using the Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter is by taking a cup full of it and adding a half a cup of sugar too it and mix it up to create a moisturizing body scrub for the shower. Let me tell you my skin came out so soft and well exfoliated. I will definitely be doing that again. I even like to use the body butter as a thick shaving cream when my legs are dry, but I still need to shave them to help prevent razor burn and so far it works well. Good tricks to try. This body butter has so many uses.

All and all this body butter is excellent and I wouldn’t change anything about it. Smells good, works good, and keeps my skin soft all day long when I need it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081226431131/k2311a088/8.8.10