Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
1.5
  • I liked Shu Uemura’s line of eyelashes, they are very fine and natural-looking, so when I bought some lashes at their lash bar, I also bought a tube of adhesive as I don’t really know where to buy one
  • I think it has something to do with the watery texture but even as it was already dried out, the top false eyelashes would still stubbornly peek out my real lashes, and when I tried applying more, the whole lash would just fall off
  • I wouldn’t recommend using this as the Mac adhesive is really sticky and I had no trouble with using Mac at all
  • It was a waste of money and I regret spending on something that I probably wouldn’t use again
  • I found no stickiness as it was watery and even as it was dry it was still of no use

• by shunnem

I liked Shu Uemura’s line of eyelashes, they are very fine and natural-looking, so when I bought some lashes at their lash bar, I also bought a tube of adhesive as I don’t really know where to buy one. I had a Mac eyelash adhesive but it was too stinky and it smelled like some dead fish has died in the tube (but it was sticky!) somehow I still wanted another brand of adhesive as I was only standing the smell, and since I bought some lashes here it was natural that I would also buy an adhesive from Shu’s lash bar too.

I use very fine toothpicks to smear the adhesive on the

top areas of the lashes in which they would be glued to my eyelids, and what I liked about this tube more than the Mac brand was that it was more watery than the Mac tube, which was denser and thicker.

This was less thick than the Mac tube so I had doubts it would be long-lasting as well; the adhesive itself is creamish in color just like Mac’s and they were more watery and fortunately for me, there was no smell whatsoever!

It was easy to apply as it’s more liquid-like and not thick and dense; when put on the lashes they easily dry despite it’s watery texture but when I put the lashes on my eyelids, they weren’t as sticky as the Mac adhesive! When I use my Mac tube, I would only have to try twice at most and they would be a perfect, sticky fit, but here using Shu’s adhesive, it had taken me at least 5 tries just to make the lashes stick on my lids! It wasn’t really sticky at all! I think it has something to do with the watery texture but even as it was already dried out, the top false eyelashes would still stubbornly peek out my real lashes, and when I tried applying more, the whole lash would just fall off! It wasn’t really durable and it wouldn’t ...

• Shu Uemura Eyelash Adhesive
      even work no matter how hard I blow just to make it dry so it would have a sticky texture, but even as it was already dry there wasn’t any stickiness at all.

Once I had successfully stuck the lashes on my lids, but after 30 minutes I saw a part of the lashes were already falling off little by little! I knew this would happen and I was only glad I made sure to bring the Mac glue with me too (although I had also brought the Shu tube with me) and I then used the Mac glue to salvage my lashes!

When I tried rinsing off the adhesive it was really easy as

there was no stickiness and I hardly had trouble cleaning my eyelids.

I just used a simple eye makeup remover and it softly fell off.

There was no residue and no dried part stuck and no creamish dried part remained and just like that, my lids were already clean.

I wouldn’t recommend using this as the Mac adhesive is really sticky and I had no trouble with using Mac at all.

It was a waste of money and I regret spending on something that I probably wouldn’t use again.

I found no stickiness as it was watery and even as it was dry it was still of no use.

I won’t really buy this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081226321131/k2311a088/8.8.10