Nichido Multiple Stick in Sunset Glow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that it says it is a multiple stick, meaning it can be used in multiple ways like on the cheeks, lips and eyes
  • I think it will be very unhygienic too to use it multiple ways especially when I use this product on my cheeks and sometimes I just use my fingers or directly rub it against my cheeks to use it

• by dng

I have been looking for a good blusher so I went to the nearest Watson’s store and looked for cheap good brands that sell good quality blushers. I was able to go to the Nichido department and I saw that they were selling multiple sticks. Multiple sticks are multi-purpose sticks that can be used as a blusher, lip color and eye shadow. I purchased the Nichido Multiple Stick in Sunset Glow shade. It comes in a matte silver container, about 3 inches long and a little thick. It looks like a lipstick, only thicker, kind of like a double lipstick in one container. A stick sells for around $6, very cheap for something that holds 4.68 grams of product.

I liked how this Nichido product’s shade compliments my skin tone.

I am an NC35, yellowish toned person, and when I need to look healthy, this product really works for me. The Sunset Glow shade is a pink and peach combination shade. It has a matte finish. It does not have any glitters or shimmer on it. This is great because I can use this daily as my work blusher. When I apply it, I just rub it on my cheeks or on my fingers, and just simply rub it in. The color stays well, and is very blendable. Most people will suggest using a sponge, but I feel that I do not need to. The consistency of the stick is great because it feels like powder that has a little wax and when I apply it on my skin,

• it is really easy to mix it in. It dries up and sticks to my skin too. Sometimes I apply a little powder on top of it to seal it in. This also does not have any scents or fragrance on it. I like makeup that does not smell. I never had any problems with allergic reactions nor blackheads/whiteheads on constant usage. Again, this is my work blusher so I look healthy and presentable without looking like a clown.

I know that it says it is a multiple stick, meaning it can be used in multiple ways like on the cheeks, lips and eyes. However, I feel that this cannot work like that. It seems weird to put on peachy pink shade on my eye lids, or put it on

my lips because again this is kind of waxy yet powdery, and I do not want to eat it up accidently. I think it will be very unhygienic too to use it multiple ways especially when I use this product on my cheeks and sometimes I just use my fingers or directly rub it against my cheeks to use it.

This product is great. It is cheap, and works great as a blusher. The 3 in 1 multiple use really depends on the end user. I chose not to use it like that. This product also lasts a long time. I have been using it for 6 months and I think I have 80% of the product left. Totally a value for money makeup product. I will continue to use and will repurchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081226021131/k2311a088/8.8.10