I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Butter Substitute  » Food  »
  • I like to use butter to saute and even fry on occasion
  • Although I love butter and think it absolutely makes every meal delicious, I was trying to cut down on fat and calories
  • I noticed that it had 70 percent less saturated fat than butter
  • It also had kind of a whipped feel to it which I enjoyed
  • I recommend it to anyone that wants that great butter taste without clogging arteries

• by adrean_j

I love butter on everything I eat. I bake with butter and use it to top every type of bread. I like to use butter to saute and even fry on occasion.

Although I love butter and think it absolutely makes every meal delicious, I was trying to cut down on fat and calories. I also wanted to lower my cholesterol.

I’d remembered a commercial about a butter substitute called I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. I noticed that it had 70 percent less saturated fat

than butter.

When it was time to make the purchase, I noticed that it was double the price of butter or margarine. However, I have to keep in mind that any lean product costs more than fattening foods.

When I opened up the container, I could realize that it had a texture that I had never experienced. It was very thick and was more of a dull yellow than a bright yellow.

When I stuck my knife into it, it was indeed thicker than butter. It ...

• also had kind of a whipped feel to it which I enjoyed.

The problem I did have was that the thickness would often hinder me from spreading it naturally across any bread that was not warm. I loved the way that this product melted because it would melt but still keep its thickness.

I love that because it allows the flavors to really burst into your mouth. It had a bit of a salty flavor which made it ideal for eating my seafood.

I love using

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for my crab and lobster. Another thing I liked is that this product had so much substance that I only have to use half as much as I do when using butter.

I usually use two tubs of butter a month, but this one tub lasted for a whole month on its own. I think this product tastes great and is a wonderful healthy alternative to butter.

I recommend it to anyone that wants that great butter taste without clogging arteries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081225941131/k2311a088/8.8.10