Remember Me Movie  » Movies  »
  • Instead it shifted on Pattinson with his boring narrations
  • I must admit the storyline was mishmash albeit I know that the movie tries to convey an awakening on how 9/11 affected the lives of the New Yorkers
  • I love the soundtrack though it has a melancholic appeal, it jives with the cinematography
  • The way he delivers his lines in a brooding way, I can’t say it’s a good thing or not but for me, I am not really impressed with his acting

• by starlight

Okay, I admit it I only watched this movie because of Robert Pattinson and their beautiful movie poster that hung at the cinema every time I pass by. Having said that, I find the movie a bit dragging and the emotions they portray are blown out of proportion. The storyline is a little bit mixed-up also.

The movie started with a young girl and her mother at the subway station. There

were two teenage guys harassing them and robbing the mother, not satisfied with what they did, the teenage boy even shot the mother right in front of the little girl. I expected that the whole story would evolve on this young girl but disappointingly it didn’t. Instead it shifted on Pattinson with his boring narrations. The rest of the movie was then focused on Pattinson and the estrange relationship he had ...

• with his father and the ways he had to cope with losing a brother. At the end, I was also surprised that Remember me was a 9/11 story. I must admit the storyline was mishmash albeit I know that the movie tries to convey an awakening on how 9/11 affected the lives of the New Yorkers.

I love the soundtrack though it has a melancholic appeal, it jives with the cinematography.

Pattinson’s acting was the same as in the Twilight Saga movies. The way he delivers his lines in a brooding way, I can’t say it’s a good thing or not but for me, I am not really impressed with his acting. I feel like he has more to give. This movie is something that you would want to watch only once. It’s not as unforgettable as the title promised…Remember me?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118081225881031/k2311a088/8.8.10