Johnson’s Body Care Naturally White Daily Moisturizing Wash 120 ml  » Health  »
  • I have mentioned in my other product review on Johnson's product that I bought a promo pack
  • I thought it was not practical because I have tried using it once and it ran out for a week
  • I was in need of a lotion and came across with the promo pack and thought that it is practical so I decided to give it a try
  • And I found out that the way I used the bath wash was totally wrong
  • I have benefited more than what I paid for

• by eden_shii

I have mentioned in my other product review on Johnson’s product that I bought a promo pack. Well, this is included in the promo pack. Along with the lotion is Johnson’s Body Care Naturally White Daily UV Lotion 120 ml. I am not actually fond of using a moisturizing wash because I am always used to the tradition hard soaps. Well, it is a bit funny because I did not go along with the trend. I always have in mind the so-called practicality. I always choose affordable products having good quality. I always thought that moisturizing wash though have its benefits but it always runs out fast. I thought it was not practical because I have

tried using it once and it ran out for a week. I can not bear using a liquid soap which costs around $3 for just a week. Well, if you are in Philippines, that is too much. Compared to traditional solid soaps which lasts for a month at lesser price, I thought that using moisturizing was was not practical. That was my views right before I bought the Johnson’s promo pack with lotion and moisturizing was.

My intention of buying the promo pack was because of the lotion. I was in need of a lotion and came across with the promo pack and thought that it is practical so I decided to give it a try. Because ...

• of that, I decided to try using liquid soaps again. However, before using it, I made a research on how to properly use it. And I found out that the way I used the bath wash was totally wrong. I realized that for practicality’s sake, I have to put in a water scopper with a little water in it then mix it. There is in need for me to use a sponge so that it will be soapy and bubble once applied body when taking a body. I always use a scrubber after it to remove the dirt on my body.

Compared to how I used it, it is a bit time consuming but it has really

lasted for a month. It does not have any smell. And it can even keep your body moisturized. Because of this moisturizing bath, I only have to put on a little lotion on my body because right after taking a bath, my body is already moisturized. Unlike the traditional solid soaps which keeps my skin dry and I can even write on my skin using my fingers. With Johnson’s Body Care Naturally White Daily Moisturizing Wash, my skin has a smoother texture and it is not even dry. Truly a great buy! I did not regret that I bought the promo pack. I have benefit a lot. I have benefited more than what I paid for. Awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348081225851031/k2311a088/8.8.10