Dynex DSM19 LCD TV and Monitor  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this TV because I'm currently living in a dorm room and I wanted a screen that can act as both my computer monitor and a TV for movies and cable
  • It comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects so I'm hoping that something is going to happen that happens in the next three months, but I don't think anything will

• by doubledipper

I bought this TV because I’m currently living in a dorm room and I wanted a screen that can act as both my computer monitor and a TV for movies and cable. Granted the screen is relatively small when compared to a full-fledged 40 inch plasma or something, but I couldn’t do that in my room if I wanted to.

So in fact this TV met my needs perfectly.

It has two HDMI connections along with multiple

AV connections and a couple of DVI and VGA connections for the computer.

When everything was set up at my computer I had a fully functional computer screen and a TV connected to a Blu-Ray player and cable box.

In total I had connections plugged into the back of this TV at with once and still had room to spare.

This is one of the smallest cities have ever seen that supports high-definition input, it is only ...

• 720 P.

but that is acceptable in my book for such small device.

The user interface and the stock promote was more than enough to quickly adjust between desktop, cable and movies and my roommate is jealous.

This TV packs a big punch and is perfect for a college student like myself who needs to preserve space but does not want to sacrifice quality or amenity to do so.

To sum up I am very happy with

this product and I don’t have any complaints as far as functionality, I’ve currently have this TV for nine months with no issues whatsoever.

It comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects so I’m hoping that something is going to happen that happens in the next three months, but I don’t think anything will.

And at a fraction of the price of a more high-end brand such as Samsung, buying this Dynex also saved me a bundle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168081225821031/k2311a088/8.8.10