Greenwich 5-Star Bacon Burger Melt Overload  » Food  »
  • It's because, in my opinion, once you put even one single wrong ingredient, it can make the total taste worst
  • So, I love every details of pizza that I am purchasing
  • The one factor I put importance is the kind of pizza sauce used, it should not be too sweet nor too sour, depending on your taste then you shall find the best pizza parlor
  • I can honestly say that for the price we paid for that family size pizza, I never had any regret

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

Aside from pasta, I had always been addicted to pizza, a pizzaholic therefore. I can eat a box of pizza all by myself. Not because I’m greedy that I don’t want to share but because I really am a fanatic and a lover. When it comes to my standard in eating pizza, I had lots of things to comment over a brand and the other. It’s because, in my opinion, once you put even one single wrong ingredient, it can make the total taste worst. So, I love every details of pizza that I am purchasing.

The one factor I put importance is the kind of pizza sauce

used, it should not be too sweet nor too sour, depending on your taste then you shall find the best pizza parlor. Second, the crust, the crust gives the body to the taste of the whole pizza. A good crust makes the pizza well balanced amongst all the flavors put onto it. Third is the toppings, which gives the flavor to the pizza itself, whatever is put on as a pizza topping determines its value. Next is the cheese, good cheeses makes good pizza, because you can make a pizza with just crust, sauce and cheese, so a good decision upon making a pizza is to put ...

• good, melting cheese on it.

As a pizza lover, I had tried many pizzas here in the Philippines. From the largest pizza to the smallest pizza, from the most expensive to the cheaper ones, and for practicality wise, there is one good pizza that goes well in the stomach and in the pocket. The new Greenwich 5-Star Bacon Burger Melt Overload. For meat lovers this is one good pizza!

The 5-Star Bacon Burger Melt Overload is one of the promos of Greenwich Philippines that features premium crispy bacon strips, beef burger covered with 100% mozzarella cheese, topped with cheese drizzles. A heaven of jump pack meat and good

cheese in one. It has rolled-edge thick and thin crust available for a good price. I had this once with my husband and I can’t resist but giggle upon seeing it served in our table. The look of it says “I taste good”, but the taste of it says “I really am good!”. I can honestly say that for the price we paid for that family size pizza, I never had any regret. It even makes me want to taste all other pizza flavors that Greenwich has to offer. It is very nice to say that the company made a good job on making quality pizzas for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278081225791031/k2311a088/8.8.10