Styli Style Liquid Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have taken it with me wherever I go and always get the best compliments for my eye makeup
  • So if you are looking for a really great chic eye-popping eyeliner, I would highly recommend get Styli Style Liquid Liner at your local pharmacy or online

• by haukmoon269

While shopping for a new eyeliner that would give me a sexier look, I happened upon Styli Style Liquid Eye liner. I have never tried liquid liners before, more so because of my fear of making a mistake or blotting. I was so used to pencil eyeliners, but I always smudged the edges of my eye makeup. With liquid eyeliner, I was hoping to achieve a cleaner more dramatic look.

I purchased the pen liquid liner for an inexpensive price of approximately $8 in CVS. The actual liner formula is composed of black carbon powder, a powerful makeup component used by many women in Europe. The liner case is a dark black with silver writing on the side, giving the product a sleek and hip design. It is perfect for inserting into a pocket of a purse for travel purposes.

When I ...

• first opened the pen and tentatively applied it to my eyes, I was so surprised to see how easily the liner made contact with my eyelid. After application and dry, my eyes appeared more precise, cleaner, sharper, and trendier. I was very happy to say the least. As the day progressed, I checked my eye makeup and found that the eyeliner did not smudge at all. It stayed perfectly in place. I
        did not have to worry about runaway eyeliner anymore!

I have been using Styli Style Liquid liner for about 2 months now and I am absolutely in love with it! I have taken it with me wherever I go and always get the best compliments for my eye makeup.

So if you are looking for a really great chic eye-popping eyeliner, I would highly recommend get Styli Style Liquid Liner at your local pharmacy or online!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081225741031/k2311a088/8.8.10