Lexol Leather Conditioner  » Cars  »
  • I was skeptical as the selling price on the Armor All was $6.99 and the Lexol was $9.99 but as almost an effort to save face I bought the Lexol
  • I decided to take matters into my own hands
  • The first thing I did was remove the car seats and noticed the leather under them was in desperate need of treating as well
  • When purchasing the Lexol I also purchased the Lexol PH Leather Conditioner and used it according to the package instructions and would recommend this step as well prior to applying the leather conditioner
  • Every time I condition the seats of my car and smell that new car scent of the Lexol I think of him and I think how great a place the world would be if everyone knew the products they sold as well as he did

• by SunshinneDollars

For the first time in recent memory I have found a product that deserves the title “As Advertised.” The product is called Lexol Leather Conditioner and I purchased it from a local auto parts store for the leather seats my Infiniti M45. I went in looking for plain old Armor All and the gentleman behind the counter asked what I was using it for. He said, without a doubt, to get the Lexol. I was skeptical as the selling price on the Armor All was $6.99 and the Lexol was $9.99 but as almost an effort to save face I bought the Lexol.

My need for the product stems from the fact

that my children, aged 2 and 4, occupy two car seats in the back on a constant basis. After taking the car to the car wash and having the interior treatment done numerous times I was still noticing dirt, grime, spilled milk and Cheerio crumbs remaining on the leather. I decided to take matters into my own hands. The first thing I did was remove the car seats and noticed the leather under them was in desperate need of treating as well.

When purchasing the Lexol I also purchased the Lexol PH Leather Conditioner and used it according to the package instructions and would recommend this step as well prior to applying ...

• the leather conditioner. I followed the package directions on the conditioner, which were very similar to the old wipe on-let sit-wipe off directions for Armor All, and I’m telling you the leather came out looking like new. I am almost 100% positive this is what professional detailers and used car dealers use on leather as the scent is truly a “new car” scent. I was amazed at the difference in the leather look and feel and being a black interior this product really made a difference!

I went back to the small local store the other day to purchase some more Lexol and was told that the gentleman who recommended the product

was actually the owner of the store and had since passed away. Every time I condition the seats of my car and smell that new car scent of the Lexol I think of him and I think how great a place the world would be if everyone knew the products they sold as well as he did.

One caveat- unlike Armor All this product does absolutely nothing for products that are not leather. I tried it on some vinyl parts of the interior, plastic trim and tires and it just wiped right off without any improvements. If you are looking for something to renew ANY kind of leather surface Lexol cannot be beat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 98081225671031/k2311a088/8.8.10