Myra E Facial Moisturizer
  • As I am using this one, I found my cheek look reddish, even without make up I looked fresh and young
  • I learned that it came out with another product that protects user from the heat of the sun

• by Grecy

I used to drink Myra E capsule before. I just lose a job that is why I stop drinking it. Late 2006 that I discover that Myra comes out with a facial moisturizer and I tried it. I have a job that time that is why I am confident that I can consistently use this one. Myra E facial Moisturizer is hypoallergenic. The vitamin E content of this moisturizer is a seller, as it claims to

fight aging and considering that Vitamin E is a vitamin that is good for skin.

As I am using this one, I found my cheek look reddish, even without make up I looked fresh and young. I put it every night, as a friend advice me that Vitamin E works more on our face when we are sleeping, but make sure you wash your face before putting it. I put it after having a facial mask.

• The moisturizer gets dry easily and do not leave a greasy feeling on my face. I do not have to worry if I stain my pillow if I change my sleeping position on the side. When I wake up, I have this different glow, just like the glow of the commercial model they use in this commercial.

I honestly love this product. I have to thank Myra for creating this one. It is also dermatologist-tested, very

true and transparent with the changes it brings to my face and it makes my face soft and smooth. I could not ask for more, only Myra. I learned that it came out with another product that protects user from the heat of the sun. Well, see you next time for that review because I will try that one. I trust this moisturizer very much and I am consistently using it for four years now. Go Myra!

Myra E Facial Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081225580431/k2311a087/8.7.10