Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
  • The label is colored with red paper, which I think for the people to say it is a Cherry Blossom Flavor
  • I have no idea about Cherry Blossom but by using this product, I learned that it is a flower
  • The one personal disadvantage for me is the glass bottle packaging
  • I am very impressed and happy with this lotion no matter how expensive it is

• by Grecy

I once smelled the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion from one of my friendly client. She showed me the bottle and she said she bought it on The Body Shop. I visited The Body Shop one day and bought it. I am not happy with the price of less than $ 17, but because I am addicted to the smell, I buy it.

Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion is one of the lotions, I am using right now although I used it

only for special occasion. The packaging is a glass bottle, at first you will think it is a perfume but it is not. It looks classy and elegant. The label is colored with red paper, which I think for the people to say it is a Cherry Blossom Flavor. The smell is very feminine. I have no idea about Cherry Blossom but by using this product, I learned that it is a flower. The smell makes me energized, it makes my ...

• mind relax and makes me feel clean and it makes me look rich. The smell stays with you for a few hours but it stays longer in dress because I tried once I put a lotion on my back and it stays on my dress.

The one personal disadvantage for me is the glass bottle packaging. I am careless with the things I am holding. I always drop it, so with this one if it drops on the floor, it will break

as it is a glass and it can hurt me. You just have to take good care of handling this one. Moreover, the lotion is not greasy unlike the other lotion that leaves your skin with oil. When you apply it, the oil hydrates. I am very impressed and happy with this lotion no matter how expensive it is. As I said, I only used it for special occasion that is why I can still save from it. It is a winner!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081225570431/k2311a087/8.7.10