Nutrilite Natural B Complex
  • I need to something to solve this problem
  • Actually, I found one that can relieve the pain, however it only stops the pain
  • I noticed I did not experience having a migraine even the stress is there
  • I notice I have a certain time that I will feel sleepy and that is 11pm onwards

• by Grecy

As my job is giving me stress, it does give me pain at my back, on my arms and neck. I need to something to solve this problem. Actually, I found one that can relieve the pain, however it only stops the pain. I need something that will protect my bones from being fracture, to make it strong. I research about B complex and check a good vitamins B complex on the drugstore. However, I still went to a friend who sell Nutrilite products and bought Nutrilite Natural B Complex.

For the price of more than PHP 300, the bottles

already contained 60 capsules. You can drink one capsule a day or two if you like as it is safe. Since I want to save, I drink one an ay. This vitamin gave me energy boost. I noticed I did not experience having a migraine even the stress is there. You need to drink it consistently everyday, much better if you drink it before going to work.

I remember one time I had a drink with my friends, that day I already took one capsule. I went home late and sleep late, I noticed when I wake up in ...

• the morning I do not have headaches that I used to experience every time I drink liquor. My day is just a regular and normal day even though I had a drink the night before. If you are, a drinker and you want to go to work a day after, drink this one before having a drink.

I also observed that I have not experience having a disease since I drink Nutrilite. It became my protection. I do not get tired even if I work for longer hours. I do not feel the pain in my arms and my

back. However, the side effect I feel is that I cannot sleep early even though I work hard and stress that day. I expect to be tired and sleepy but it did not happen. I was still alert, and awake watching television. I notice I have a certain time that I will feel sleepy and that is 11pm onwards. That is why sometimes I do not drink it.

I can say that this vitamin is effective on me and the benefit it gives to my body is what I need to survive a day. I recommend everyone to try this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081225560431/k2311a087/8.7.10