Babyliss Pro230 Nano Titanium Ceramic Hair Iron  » Electronics  »
  • As a result, I bought a blow dryer but rarely use it because it takes a lot of my time
  • What I like best about this hair iron is that it can be used even on wet hair

• by anne23

I’ve never been blessed with beautiful and silky hair. My hair tends to be usually dry, wavy, and fly away. I’ve had my hair relaxed, rebonded, and even curled a couple of times already, making it more damaged and frizzy. More often than not, I can’t make up my mind on what style I want to sport.

Sometimes, I want it curled and the next day I want it super sleek and straight. I always wanted a different look but I don’t want my hair to be constantly treated with harsh and harmful chemicals.

For the past

months, I just go to a salon to have my hair blow dried or curled.

I’ve realized that it’s more time-consuming and expensive to go to a salon just to have my hair blow dried or curled. As a result, I bought a blow dryer but rarely use it because it takes a lot of my time. I’m having a hard time using a brush and a blow dryer at the same time.

I then finally decided to buy myself a hair iron. I’ve researched over the internet on what brand and what type of hair ...

• iron is good. I’ve read a couple of good reviews about Babyliss hair irons.

I went to a department store to look for one. Babyliss Pro230 is quite expensive compared to the other brands I saw. I was quite hesitant because it costs Php2375 (around US$50) but I was really amazed when the sales lady tried Babyliss Pro230 on my hair.

She was able to straighten a part of my hair with just one slide of the hair iron. I instantly saw the difference; my hair became shiny right after straightening. What I like best about

/> this hair iron is that it can be used even on wet hair.

I don’t have to wait for my hair to dry before I can straighten or curl it. It also has a temperature control and a turbo option which I usually opt to use whenever I’m running late. It really saves time and I’m actually very satisfied with it.

It even comes with a one year warranty. Now, I can have my hair straight or curled whenever I want to. I just wish they have a smaller version of it to keep it more handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167081225540431/k2311a087/8.7.10