Kodak High definition 35 mm color film
  • Of course I enjoy and love technology but I thrive on being able to go back in time for a moment and slow it down
  • I love my 35 mm camera (Olympus Trip 600) and it keeps me happy
  • The Kodak High definition 35 mm color film is the best film on the market (and probably ever) for the 35 mm cameras left in the world
  • Knowing that I want to share the pictures and the experience of looking back on the memories that I made with my children I can not risk that the roll will not turn out
  • It is note worth to mention that this is High Definition 35 mm film, I know it is in the name but I just wanted to point it out in case you want to try to visualize the quality

• by makeithappen

There are some of us who live to meet the demands of the world and that includes keeping up with the latest in technology and trending (or we try to!). Even though our practicalities tell us that this is what we should be doing there is always a part of me that remembers the good old days when everything was not so on demand. Back when the world is just a little bit more patient then it is now. Of course I enjoy and love technology but I thrive on being able to go back in time for a moment and slow it down. One way that I can go back in time is by enjoying some of the more nostalgic technology. I love my 35 mm camera (Olympus Trip 600) and it keeps me happy. But that is not what this review is about. Every

good 35 mm camera is doing to need a roll of film. I use all kinds of film in my 35 mm camera but I have found that there is one that I love the best. The Kodak High definition 35 mm color film is the best film on the market (and probably ever) for the 35 mm cameras left in the world.

Let’s get the price out of the way first. Kodak High Definition 35 mm film costs about $7 dollars a roll. I know some people think it is to much to spend on film but considering what SD cards cost today I really do not mind paying $7 for one of the best rolls of film on the market. There is nothing more important to me than the memories of my children growing up. We all struggle to find time and activity for ...

• our kids and one activity my children and I love to do is go to pick up our pictures. The suspense of waiting to see how the pictures turn out has become a novelty and for us is a wonderful family activity. I love Kodak High Definition 35 mm film because almost every single picture turns out. Knowing that I want to share the pictures and the experience of looking back on the memories that I made with my children I can not risk that the roll will not turn out. That is why I love this film, because the laughter and enjoyment of looking at the pictures when we pick them up is such a wonderful feeling. It teaches us a little bit of patience in a very fun way.

Kodak High Definition 35 mm is good for all types of photography with a 35

mm camera. The colors are surprisingly sharp and well defined with it. The pictures are almost as good as a basic digital camera yet have the special look that 35 mm film offers. I was just a little bit disappointed when they stopped making the 200 but they are still making the 400 and plan to keep making it for a good while now. This is fantastic film for the every day user. And I think wonderful for any young person who is learning photography with a more affordable camera such as the 35 mm cameras. It is note worth to mention that this is High Definition 35 mm film, I know it is in the name but I just wanted to point it out in case you want to try to visualize the quality. I love it and recommend it as the best 35 mm film out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 437081225480431/k2311a087/8.7.10