Totino’s Classic Pepperoni Pizza
  • I absolutely love to eat pizza but I don’t always agree with the cost of delivery or frozen pizzas
  • I looked at the instructions and noticed that these pizza are not microwavable
  • I like cheesy pizzas so it is definitely a draw back
  • I love the crust because it is not too much bread or dough
  • It is nothing fancy, but can definitely make you full

• by adrean_j

I absolutely love to eat pizza but I don’t always agree with the cost of delivery or frozen pizzas. I picked up a little inexpensive pizza called Totino’s classic pepperoni pizza. It was a frozen pizza and needed to be baked. I looked at the instructions and noticed that these pizza are not microwavable.

It can be disappointing for some, but I hate microwave pizza because it makes the crust soggy. When I removed the pizza from the box, I noticed it wasn’t too big in size and could be compared to a small four

slice pizza. It is enough for one adult or two children.

The whole Totino’s pepperoni pizza can fit on a regular sized dinner plate. What I don’t like about this pizza is that it is very skimp on the cheese. When I first opened it up, it was like I was seeing more red than white.

This means more sauce than cheese. I like cheesy pizzas so it is definitely a draw back. If you bake the pizza exactly as recommended the outside will be golden brown.

It is a thin crust flaky pizza.

• I love the crust because it is not too much bread or dough. When it comes to the pepperoni, there was only about 4 or 5 on the pizza.

It was very short on toppings. So this pizza is not for people that like loaded pizzas and it definitely won’t feed the whole family. I do like them just to get rid of my pizza crave every now in then.

It doesn’t compare to the more expensive pizzas but will do when you don’t have a lot of money to spend. I love to serve

it to the kids, because they seem to love it. They don’t ever have any complaints about it and eat it just the same as it was Domino’s or Pizza Hut.

I like to serve them for my daughter and her cousins because they like to have little pizza parties and it doesn’t cost me a fortune to host. All in all the Totino’s classic pepperoni pizza is okay. It is nothing fancy, but can definitely make you full.

I just add a little extra cheese to mine, so that it can be at its full potential.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277081225410431/k2311a087/8.7.10