Dairy Queen Iron Grilled Classic Club Sandwich  » Food  »
2.5
  • It looks and sounds good, so I've continued to try it because I love a really good club sandwich
  • The problem is that this isn't really consistently good
  • The first time I was a little impressed with it, but the follow ups just haven't panned out
  • The Iron Grilled Classic Club Sandwich is a lunch size sandwich in my opinion and it's disappointing over all

• by Orrymain

Since being introduced, I’ve had the Dairy Queen Iron Grilled Classic Club Sandwich a few times. It looks and sounds good, so I’ve continued to try it because I love a really good club sandwich. The problem is that this isn’t really consistently good. It’s more like tolerable or for it there is nothing else around. The first time I was a little impressed with it, but the

follow ups just haven’t panned out.

Dairy Queen’s Iron Grilled Classic Club Sandwich contains ham, turkey, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato (which I didn’t have), and bacon. Those are great ingredients and should be tasty. Unfortunately, it’s not. It desperately needs sauce or seasoning, or something. It’s too bland. I added some salt, but even that didn’t do it.

I also don’t like the layout or the way the sandwich was ...

• spread out. With the natural slide of the cut in two sandwich, you tend to end up with either ham or turkey, but not both when you bite into it. In addition, the two slices of bacon are folded over and pretty much lie in the middle of the sandwich. It’s very hard to get a bite that is a true club flavor. Mostly, it’s either ham, turkey,
        or ham or turkey with bacon.

Not only that, but the bread’s crust was too hard for me. I like a softer crust. This I wanted to cut with a knife.

The Iron Grilled Classic Club Sandwich is a lunch size sandwich in my opinion and it’s disappointing over all. I honestly think I’ve given it enough chances to really delight me, so I don’t anticipate purchasing it again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277081225200431/k2311a087/8.7.10