Arce Dairy Blueberry Cheesecake
  • I went to the mall and look for something unusual flavor for an ice cream, then I found Arce Dairy's Blueberry Cheesecake
  • For the price it is quite affordable, I bought the can (452 ml good for one to two persons) for only 70php

• by chikois

I was looking for a new flavor for an ice cream, or let’s just say I am looking for a flavor that is not so common to our taste buds. I went to the mall and look for something unusual flavor for an ice cream, then I found Arce Dairy’s Blueberry Cheesecake. It’s pretty unusual for me, blueberry cheesecake ice cream? It really made me think about how it tastes so

I go ahead and bought it right away. I never thought that I would love it that much.

Arce Dairy’s blueberry cheesecake is now included on my list of my favorite ice cream flavors. It really tastes great. It has yummy bits of blueberry and bits “melts in your mouth” cheese. I also loves it’s blue color which is very unusual color for an ice cream (though I was thinking of ...

• bubblegum flavored ice cream, is there any?) but this ice cream really rocks. My taste buds are satisfied. I really enjoy eating this ice cream. Honestly, I really fell in love with this blissful flavor it gives me. Thanks to Arce Dairy for this really wonderful sweet treat.

For the price it is quite affordable, I bought the can (452 ml good for one to two persons) for only 70php. Though

for some it’s kinda pricey. I am telling you, your money will not be wasted. It’s creamy, it’s tasty, and it’s not that sweet. Arce Dairy’s blueberry cheesecake ice cream is enough to satisfy our taste buds. I will definitely buy again. I was thinking that weekend will be my ice cream day. I would like to have some of this ice cream again while watching my favorite movie. Making my weekend complete.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277081225040431/k2311a087/8.7.10