In-N-Out Burger in Mira Mesa, San Diego
9410 Mira Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA

• by chikois

In my opinion In-N-Out burger is the best fast food chain in Mira Mesa. Note, I stayed in Mira Mesa for a couple of months only so I didn’t get the chance to try the other fast food chains. Anyway, my uncle brought me to In-N-Out in Mira Mesa for dinner so that he can introduce me to American dishes or foods. We all know that Mc. Donald’s and Burger King are popular and they’re everywhere, well it’s all common to our tastes buds. Moving on, he brought me there because there’s no In-N-Out here in

the Philippines. I am not a big fan of fast foods, my uncle surely said to me that I will like In-N-Out burger. So, I tried some and yes he is right, I liked it.

What I ordered is number 2, cheeseburger combo it comes along with french fry and a drink. There are 3 options or three burgers to choose from the double double (double patties and cheese), cheeseburger and hamburger. What made me fell in love with their burger? In-N-Out’s burger patties are so juicy and full of flavor. I can say that it was ...

• really made from 100% beef. That’s real beef, with a slice of grilled American cheese. Not only that, In-N-Out’s burger has fresh veggies on it, green and crispy. I really enjoy the crispy sound of fresh lettuce, onions and tomato. Before I forgot I also like their french fry I can say that it was really made from fresh potatoes, chopped and prepared by In-N-Out. I can really taste it’s potato goodness. What I missed out from that store is their milkshakes I didn’t get the chance to try those.

About the price, it was really

good and affordable, best burger in a very low price. Every meal is only below 10usd. For me it was really a great deal. I enjoyed the quality food serving and the price is also good for my pocket. Not only that, their staff and crew are very friendly, they always assist you with a smile. Another kudos for In-N-Out.

If I will be given a chance to go back to California, I will definitely eat there again. I already miss their cheeseburger. I personally, In-N-Out is the best fast food and truthfully on my list of favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277081225020431/k2311a087/8.7.10