Easy Jet Airlines
1.5
  • Obviously you have to pay for me to do the job and no one will do a job at free of cost for you

• by Myth

Generally people will have their experiences to share once when they fly with the airlines. Here, I have even before using the airlines. Easy jet airlines is so popular in European countries because of its cheap and best deals, with more connections throughout Europe.

Recently we planned a trip to Rome from Switzerland and found a good deal in Easy Jet. Since we don’t posses

a credit card and since not sure whether we can book with an ATM cum Debit card, we planned to walk to the Easy Jet local office and book directly.

My husband went to their office directly and tried booking. The amount they asked to pay was nearly 150 Swiss Franc more than what we found online. So, he politely asked why the difference happened. But the lady in the customer care cum booking center (two in one functionality) was so rude and angrily asked my husband “Do you want to book or not?”. My husband was shocked, but still managed and replied quietly “Mam, I do want to book. But then would like to know why the difference happened” and the lady replied “See, when you do online,

• Easy Jet Airlines
      your computer won’t claim money from you for doing that job. But here, I am a human being sitting and doing the job for you. Obviously you have to pay for me to do the job and no one will do a job at free of cost for you”.

What a hell reply is this? She could have said the same answer in a gentle

and polite manner. My husband felt hurt and shame. So he didn’t book the ticket and came back. The airlines lost its potential user. Actually we have lots of plans to travel in Europe before we leave Switzerland and we thought of using this particular airlines mostly. Now, we are not at all interested using their service, after facing such a harsh lady as customer service provider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 407081224980331/k2311a087/8.7.10