Clorox Toilet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I don't need toilet brush anymore to clean the toilet after I found Clorox product
  • First, I need to get the starter pack product which cost me around 25 dollar for the package
  • I definitely suggest you to use this product when you have the same problem to clean your toilet from the dirt

• by putjekram

The water in the house where we live now is not really that good. And it also has impact in the bathroom porcelains and toilet. Every few days, I need to clean the bathroom porcelains and the toilet from the dirt that came from the water and stick to the porcelain and toilet.

After trying few brand of toilet cleaner, I finally found the one that I need. I am using Clorox toilet cleaner now when I need to

clean the bathroom porcelains and toilet. I don’t need toilet brush anymore to clean the toilet after I found Clorox product.

First, I need to get the starter pack product which cost me around 25 dollar for the package. I got 20 refills inside the package. By using this product, I could easily get rid of the dirt that came from the uncleaned water in our place. And it does not really take an effort to have clean toilet ...

• if I use this product from Clorox.

I definitely suggest you to use this product when you have the same problem to clean your toilet from the dirt. I feel it somewhat safe for the kids as well since I don’t have to store chemical cleaning stuffs in our bathroom.

And this is also a handy product since we don’t need to use brush anymore when we need to clean the toilet. We just need to flush the toilet after

putting Clorox on the toilet that we want to clean. And so far, all the dirt came off from the porcelains or the toilet if I clean it with Clorox Toilet wand.

The starter pack of this Clorox also come with a storage caddy that provides a sleek place to store this product when we aren’t using it. So there is no more mass in the bathroom because we don’t have to store the brush and other chemical cleaning stuff anymore there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537081224950331/k2311a087/8.7.10