Lactacyd Feminine Wash
2.0
  • I forced myself to find that napkin because I thought the irritation got worsen only because of the napkin
  • However, even though I found my usual napkin the irritation does not stop
  • My friend added, as you continue to use it, it gives you irritation which I think the reason why my irritation got worsen

• by Grecy

I used this one when I get irritated on my part when I traveled outside the Metro last year. I just used it because I did not bring my feminine wash that I trusted and that is the only feminine wash available in the market that time.

I remember I was having a strong period and the sanitary napkin I was using was not the usual napkin I use that is why irritation got worse. I quickly wash

it with Lactacyd and I get temporary protection from irritation. The smell is good and the feminine wash was as mild as I was using it. However, after using it for 3 days, it worsens the irritation more and I do not know the reason why.

Therefore, I changed my napkin to the usual one. I forced myself to find that napkin because I thought the irritation got worsen only because of the napkin. However, even though I ...

• found my usual napkin the irritation does not stop. I stop using the feminine wash. My friends told me that Lactacyd is not also advisable to use everyday, which made me shock. I was shocked because the commercial phrase is “Lactacyd everyday” how can they allow women to use this for everyday when they know it is not advisable. My friend added, as you continue to use it, it gives you irritation which I think the reason
        why my irritation got worsen.

This news made me hate the product. This product fools people just to sell. What would they get from cheating people? They only receive bad reviews like what I am doing right now. I hope this brand will change its formula. Maybe it is something to do with Lactacyd on the wash. I do not like it. I will never use it again. I hope some women are warned upon reading my review.

Lactacyd Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224940331/k2311a087/8.7.10