Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash
  • For the price of PHP 340 that is already a jumbo size of 400 ml that you can use for 4 months
  • However, it is not advisable to wash your private parts every time you pee

• by Grecy

I am serious of taking care of my private parts. For me this is more important than taking care of the outside. We do not know what disease or irritation we can get from using public restrooms or either on private ones. We need to be safe and protected from it.

Whenever I have my period, I am always irritated on my private parts. This is because I cannot find the right napkin. My skin is sensitive down there. Whenever my period is ended, the

irritations become severe. Every time I pee, I feel the irritation and I hate it. Therefore, every time I go to rest room, I have no choice but to wash it with feminine wash. I have been using so many different feminine wash since I have my period during my teens and the only feminine wash I trusted since then is Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash.

There are two types of Avon Simply Delicate Feminine wash. Soothing wash is a cream and the Refreshing ...

• wash is a gel. I use Refreshing since it refreshes me all the time. For the price of PHP 340 that is already a jumbo size of 400 ml that you can use for 4 months. Even a little drop of it can clean. I use it every time I pee. However, it is not advisable to wash your private parts every time you pee. I only do it whenever I have my period. I just do it because I hate irritation. I hate
        feeling uncomfortable. Sometimes I am busy at work and irritation comes, it lessens my concentrations.

This one protects and keeps me dry. Moreover, if I get irritated after my period, it is easily resolved because the feminine wash heals the irritation. This is perfect for every busy woman. That is feminine wash is what we need to keep us protected. The formulation is gentle, even the smell is mild. My first impression will be my last impression. I love it and I am thankful of having it.

Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224930331/k2311a087/8.7.10