Avon Natural Oil Control Scrub Cleanser w/ Green Tea Extract  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on Avon Natural Scrub Cleanser in Avon
  • I have been using so many cleanser until I found this one and decide to use it alone now leaving some of the cleanser I have
  • That is what I prefer in a cleanser, the foamy effect
  • I noticed it when I washed my face before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, I have lots of oil in my face
  • I like this type of cleanser because it brings a big change on my face

• by Grecy

I bought this on Avon Natural Scrub Cleanser in Avon. I have been using so many cleanser until I found this one and decide to use it alone now leaving some of the cleanser I have. This cleanser has a green scrub that cleans even the deep-sitted dirt on our pores. Even the black heads that are hiding on our nose were eliminated.

I am glad to found out about this cleanser. It comes out with a white tube. The cleanser is transparent with green scrubs. The scrub does

not hurt your skin even if you scrub it deeply. What makes it wonderful is that even if you use a little amount of it, it is foamy once you put a little drop of water. That is what I prefer in a cleanser, the foamy effect. Foamy facial wash can clean your face evenly even if you use a little amount. The product is affordable for the price of $ 3. The green tea fragrance is strong but there is a slight sweet smell, the smell easily ...

• erased once you rinsed your face.

Compare to the scrub cleanser I use before this one is effective as you can see visibly that it cleans your face. However, it can make your face produce too much oil in the morning, maybe because the pores where open while the scrub is cleansing it. I noticed it when I washed my face before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, I have lots of oil in my face. I do not use it as

my facial wash in the morning because of the oily effect.

Moreover, it can also clear brown spot. I have a little brown dot or spot under my eyes. As I used this one, I noticed that the brown spot become smaller and it close to fading. Even the freckles of my mother are erases according to her. I like this type of cleanser because it brings a big change on my face. I do not have to use expensive products because there is Avon Natural cleanser, more affordable and more effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081224920331/k2311a087/8.7.10