Nutrilite Acerola Chewable Vitamin C w/ Acerola  » Health  »
  • One thing that I notice is that I experienced too much urination even if I do not drink lots of water in a day
  • I have a slight problem about my hearing because of taking too much phone calls and use of Ipod
  • That is only my opinion based on my experience

• by Grecy

My officemate gave this to me. Actually, this is for her but since she is pregnant she refuse to use it. Nutrilite Acerola is a chewable Vitamin C. It claims that it can protect us from stress, heat of the sun and pollution. I started taking this one 2 weeks ago and I can say it is good; it can protect me from having illness.

I take two chewable capsules a day. One thing that I notice is that I

experienced too much urination even if I do not drink lots of water in a day. I feel uncomfortable so I seldom take it. I even research why does it make me urinate that too much. According to Google, that is the side effects of taking Acerola. In addition, some vitamin C is bad for kidney.

Moreover, if you take this chewable vitamin make sure you chew it properly so that you have to taste it evenly and you have ...

• to drink one whole glass of water. My eyesight became more clear, even my hearing. I have a slight problem about my hearing because of taking too much phone calls and use of Ipod. I pumped up the volume to the highest that is why I become slightly deaf. That is only my opinion based on my experience. Because when I start drinking this vitamin C, my hearing problem was solved. I can hear clearly now and do not
        have to increase the volume of the sound I am hearing.

For the price of PHP 300, you can have 60 capsules that you can drink for 2 months. This vitamin has a certain job to solve the problem your body is facing. It works fast. However, I only drink this vitamin every weekend because of pee to much when I drink this one. At least at home, even I urinate much there is no problem since I am at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224910331/k2311a087/8.7.10