Dream Slim Psyllium Powder with L-Carnitine Strawberry Flavor  » Health  »
  • I am drinking this one for two months now and this is my experience
  • Even the walking up and down the overpass to cross the road, there is no problem at all, as I feel lighter
  • I believe I am near to being slim even without exercising

• by Grecy

When it says that the product is with L-Carnitine, it means it burns fat. My friend who gave me my vitamin C gave this one too. Since this one is with L-Carnitine, it surely will burn your fat and will make you slim. It is a powder pack in a silver plastic packaging. You have to mix it with water and drink it. The strawberry flavor taste good. It as if you are just drinking strawberry flavored drinks.

I am drinking this one for two months now and this is my

experience. Drinking this one makes me have bowel irritability. However, I already solved it by drinking lots of water. Even if you already have something to drink that can make you thin, do not eliminated drinking lots of water on your diet.

Dream Slim makes me lost 10 lbs a month. I feel lighter. Those clothes that I kept on my closet, I let it out to try if it will fit me now and it does. I have so many clothes to be use now at work. Even the walking ...

• up and down the overpass to cross the road, there is no problem at all, as I feel lighter. I can even walk and run fast whenever I am in a hurry without the feeling of exhausted. If you do want to be slim, this drink is perfect for you as it works fast. After two months, I already lost 18 lbs.

There is no stress too because you feel lighter, you can move fast, you can finish your job fast. Even the way I solve a problem is fast, I

can think clearly and intelligently with this drink. It is as if a drink that only gives one result and that is to help you burn the fats and it leads to many advantages.

Even my problem with my breathing is solved. Maybe the fat is the reason why I am experiencing difficulty in breathing. The belly on my stomach became small. I believe I am near to being slim even without exercising. I will continue drinking this one and I believe it will make me slim after 2 months more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347081224890331/k2311a087/8.7.10